New Platform Updates: Patient Info Section, Scheduling Systems, and Staff Services
You asked and we delivered! Here are our newest GDW platform updates:
– Patient Info Dropdown –
After dozens of requests and a lot of research, experimenting, and building, we’re proud to release our “Patient Information” section of our websites. While some of it includes simple reorganization of pages like forms and insurance, we’ve also released a few new features!
The Patient Information section contains the following pages:
- Patient Information overview (new feature)
- Your First Visit (new feature)
- Insurance and Financial information
- Specials and Offers (new feature)
- Patient Forms
Getting started is easy. We can help you get the pages written, or you can write the new pages yourself. If you currently have the information on custom pages or elsewhere, we can help you move it into the correct new pages.
Interested in turning on the section on your site? Contact your account manager or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Want to DIY it? Here is a quick walkthrough on how to add the section to your site:
– Assigning Specialty Services to Staff –
Does your practice have a team of doctors who specialize in certain services and procedures? You can now associate doctors with a specific service!
How to associate services to a doctor:
- Log into the site.
- Navigate to the “about” page and click “edit” for the staff member you want to associate
- Scroll down and, just above the area where you can upload a headshot, you will see an area that says “Associate this staff member with services?” followed by a checkbox
- Click the checkbox. This will open up a drop-down with your services listed.
NOTE: Services listed are already associated with a location. For Example: If all your services are associated only with Location A, and your doctor is associated only with Location B, no services will show.
- Select the services you would like this doctor to be associated with. Click save.
PRO TIP: Utilize the “Select All” and “Deselect All” checkboxes for maximum efficiency.
What if I add a new service or location after staff members have an association?
In this case, the new service does not automatically associate with any staff members. You will need to manually go in and edit staff members you want to appear on this page. (See image)
However, since only three people will be displayed at maximum, there shouldn’t be too many to edit.
– Integrating Third-Party Scheduling Systems –
Our platform now allows third-party integration across Localmed and several other scheduling systems. In addition to the integration option, we also now allow our platform to link a direct URL to your scheduling software of choice.
Keep this infographic handy when setting up online booking!