You know the frustration of losing a potential patient because you couldn’t get back to them fast enough - we’ve experienced it too, and we know that it sucks. Our recent software release aims to reduce the number of times you experience that.
We’re proud to introduce you to our newest feature: SMS Notifications!
The quick and dirty version of the release: All US-based practices can now add one or more phone numbers to receive text notifications when a user fills out a contact form on your site.
How to set it up on your site:
- Log in to your website
- Go to “Contact” in your navigation bar.
- If you have multiple locations, select which location you want to edit first
- Find the form field that says “SMS Alert Phone Number(s):”
- Enter the phone number, including the country code, but without formatting, into the box to the right of the text
- Ex: +17203997071
- If adding multiple numbers, separate each number with a comma
- Scroll down and click “Submit”
- If you have multiple locations, you must follow this step for each location
If you have any questions or need help getting this set up, please contact your Marketing Coach or our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.