What Makes Great Dental Websites Award Winning?
It’s simple: we create websites based on your vision.
We use the styles, colors, and logos you admire to design a completely original website that reflects the most important aspects of your practice. Your practice’s appearance, branding, office culture, and personal philosophy are just as important to your website as they are to your physical office.
Your input is an important part of our website build process, to make sure your vision and ideas are represented to its fullest extent on your website. Once the design is completed, we personalize your site with your best before-and-after photo, team photos, office gallery, and any other personal touches that are important to your practice.
Our sites are designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. Also, no matter what device your patients are using, your website will always be responsive to mobile devices, tablets, and all computer monitor sizes.
We work hard to ensure that each and every website we create is one our clients love and identify with for years to come. We are proud to say that after over a decade of creating dental websites we are a 2017 and 2018 Townie Choice Award® Winner in Website Design & Services! You can browse our full list of services below.
Looking for a new website? Fill out the form below to get in touch with us and get $250 off of a website setup. Please note there are no hidden fees or commitments in speaking with us.
A Message from CEO & Founder, Jeff Gladnick
Our dental-specific web platform is designed specifically for dental practices. We take pride in the fact that our websites are original, modern, and easy to navigate on both the front and back end. You can choose from pre-designed templates or completely original custom websites. See our gallery here.
Our website builds also include:
- Domain setup, hosting & maintenance
- A designated Project Manager for all contact, edits, and feedback
- Custom logo design
- Original copywriting
- Responsive design
- Free website upgrades forever
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a digital marketing service that works towards getting your practice to the highest possible Google local and organic ranking. Our team is always researching and tracking changes in Google’s algorithm and Google My Business updates and consistently work with the freshest tactics to increase online conversions and overall web traffic and visibility.
SEO services include:
- Custom campaigns
- Designated SEO analysts
- Business listing creation and management
- Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google My Business tracking and management
- Monthly on-site optimizations
- Detailed monthly reporting
Pay-per-click (PPC) is a targeted online marketing service that displays ads at the top of search results when a new patient is searching for a specific keyword like “dentist near me” or “invisalign denver.” You only pay for the advertisement when someone actually clicks through to your website or landing page, so it’s easy to control costs. With PPC, your practice is able to target specific demographics, neighborhoods, and more.
Our PPC services include:
- Keyword research and campaign setup
- Call tracking
- Online contact form/appointment requests tracking
- Monthly performance reporting
- Front desk training services
Facebook advertising is a form of pay-per-click advertising on the Facebook platform itself. With over 217 million active monthly users in the US and Canada alone, it is a great way to get in front of potential patients in your area. Facebook also features retargeting ads in addition to being able to target certain user locations, interests, and behaviors.
Benefits of Facebook ads include:
- Ultra-specific targeting options
- Low cost-per-click
- Consistent traffic to your website
- Ad testing and monitoring
- Relevant audiences
- Ad tracking
- Retargeting ads
- Completely customized ads
Display & Retargeting
Display and retargeting ad are one of the most effective ways to increase new patient flow via your web presence and to target and find your ideal patient. This process involves making your ads appear in results based on your keywords, demographics, and the searches that your target audience market makes Video, image, and text ads then appear above, to the side, or below articles being searched on Google, videos on YouTube, or in your Facebook newsfeed.
Display and retargeting ads allow you to:
- Reach niche markets
- Feature your best services
- Utilize video and animated ads
- Better beat out the competition in online marketing
What sets us apart from many website and marketing organizations is that we all love working closely with people and enjoy engaging with our clients regularly so that we can provide highly personalized service. Our monthly coaching calls, included in our account management service, allow us to connect to the heartbeat of your practice and to put our analytic tools to practical use instead of letting the information become stale.
With marketing consulting, we can discuss areas in which you can improve your website and online presence immediately as well as what goals to make for the future. We can help you stick to a concrete action plan to update your content and show how you can use videos, Facebook, Twitter, Google, and other online tools to attract the quality patients who are seeking you.
Consulting services include:
- Monthly coaching calls
- Practical marketing action plans
- A designated Account Manager who knows your site, practice, and campaign inside and out
- A point of contact for questions and support inquiries
Looking to reach out to your current patients or your community? Email marketing is a great option for those looking to establish a continued presence with their current patients, to communicate information to their community, to campaign for patient or product specials, or to advertise in-office events.
We work with you to establish the perfect design that matches your website and custom copy that conveys your personality and tone. Whether or not you want consistent campaigns or a one-off message, our team has your back.
Email marketing services include:
- Custom email marketing campaigns
- Template design
- Original copywriting
- Feedback and edit opportunities
- Types of campaigns include newsletters, special offers, in-office events, letters from the doctor, and more.
- Performance tracking and reporting
Review Automation and Simplification
Do you find yourself asking patients to review your practice and they almost never follow through? Gain real reviews from your happy patients without any effort with our review automation service. Here’s how it works:
- A patient leaves your office.
- Shortly after, they receive a text message (this happens automatically thanks to PMS integration, no action by you required!).
- The text message contains a link, asking them if they had a good experience.
- If the patient responds with “no”, the automation asks for feedback and tells them a staff member will be in touch.
- If the patient marks “yes”, the automation offers links to 3rd party review sites that can help improve SEO and help attract new patients.