Services Speaking Engagements
“Jeff Gladnick knows dental websites and online marketing like nobody else that I have met. It seems like very time I talk to him, he gives me a great idea. He has a unique understanding of what it takes to have an effective website design and online presence and tends to under-promise and over-deliver, which in his space is a rare combination as a pegasus with a unicorn horn. His team knows what they do well and are total professionals.”
-Bryan Laskin, DDS, President of the Minneapolis Dental Study Group. Prehensile Software. www.operadds.com
Jeff Gladnick, Founder and CEO of Great Dental Websites, grew up surrounded by a gamily of 7 dentists. For as long as he can remember, discussions of the business of dentistry were as much a natural part of holiday dinner conversation as “pass the potatoes.” Unlike many in his family, however, Jeff never felt called to be a dentist. His interests were always in technology and entrepreneurship.
While earning his degree in electrical & computer engineering from Rowan University, Jeff founded 3 companies and became increasingly interested in the internet. He also got his first taste of digital marketing when Jeff’s father asked him to create his first dental website, a quick one-off project. Or so he thought.
Before starting GDW, Jeff worked for 15 years in marketing and software engineering, focusing on content management and publishing system development. Working on projects for companies like Adobe, The Gap, Taylor Farms, and D&B gave Jeff the expertise and experience necessary to build GW, which was then beta-tested on the dentists in his family.
To date, Jeff has helped over 800 practices in 4 continents market their practices online and to build their businesses. He is most proud of the start-up practices who grew with time and eventually became some of his best clients. Jeff is an expert on the subject of local digital marketing and how it can be utilized by dentists to enhance and expand their practices.
Past Speaking Engagements
- Delaware Study Club | April 2014
- Minneapolis Dental Study Group | September 2014
- Howard Speaks podcast | October 2014
- The Relentless Dentist Show | August 2015
- Denver Startup Week | September 2015
- Start Your Dental Practice Podcast | September 2015
- Minneapolis CEREC Study Club | September 2016
- Dental Hacks Podcast | April 2016
- Delivering Wow Podcast | April 2016
- Denver Startup Week | September 2016
- DENTSEM Conference | February 2017
- Dentistry Uncensored podcast | May 2017
- Alan Meade Experience podcast | May 2017
- AADOM Conference | July 2017
- Delaware Study Club | April 2018
- AADOM Conference | July 2018
- DENTSEM Conference | February 2019
- The Millennial Dentist | February 2019
- Start Your Dental Practice podcast | March 2019
- The Dental Experience podcast | May 2019
- AADOM Conference | July 2019
- Prime Practice Boot Camp | September 2019
- Behind the Smiles Podcast | September 2019
- Henry Schein Halas Webinar | October 2019
To check availability or to schedule a speaking engagement, please contact email@example.com.