Services Custom Dental Websites
A custom website gives potential patients a better idea of what to expect before they set foot in your office.
Your patients will get to know your practice through personalized photos of your team and practice, featured services, and other personal touches such as videos and testimonials. We build off of your brand colors and logo, to create a customized look for both your online and offline presence.
You work directly with your project manager, who will relay your needs to our graphic designer. Throughout the graphic design process, your project manager will communicate your edits and changes to your designer, streamlining the process, so you have a single point of contact.
Throughout the custom design process, you will be presented with three completely custom graphic design mockups of your site. You will then work with your project manager to narrow down your selection to a final website design.
Rarely in life is it possible to achieve perfection the first time around. Our process is just that – a chance for you and our designers to brainstorm and perfect your vision.
- You will complete a design questionnaire to tell us your likes, dislikes, color preferences, and the imagery you would like to see.
- From this questionnaire, our design team creates three unique design options, to start as a base for your custom-designed website.
- We work with you through four rounds of edits to narrow your three designs down into one final concept.
Custom website design allows us to create a brand new website, designed specifically around the needs of your practice. We will gather your likes, dislikes, goals, and more, to create a website that represents your vision. Each design is a collaborative creation between you and our design team that offers a combination of aesthetics, functionality, and valuable information.
A comfortable and smooth user experience always comes first, which means our sites are intentionally easy to navigate.
We incorporate featured services, calls to action throughout, and an eye-catching design that will capture your reader’s attention.
Our sites are mobile friendly. Google prioritizes search rank to websites that are adaptable to mobile devices.
Users will find your website is just as accessible on phones and laptops.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Our “Crash Course Training” – We’ll share our screen with you and show you how to make changes to the site and add content.
- Free unlimited training – Stuck? Call us and we’ll share our screen and walk you through the problem until you feel confident.
- Free unlimited support – Completely stuck?! Contact us and we’ll take care of it for you!
- Asset Collection
- Website Design
- Quality Testing
Do you want to see more or still have questions? To learn more about the products and services we offer, explore our resource library.
Anyone who has a website has asked themselves this question before, whether your site is eight years old or two.Read more
As a company whose primary focus is building user-friendly websites, we have seen several changes in website functionalities...Read more