Services Content Strategy
Our writers are creative and passionate, with direct experience in the medical and dental niche. You can feel confident that all of your site’s copy will reflect the voice of your practice. We focus on connecting with the patient, using relatable content, and, most importantly, encouraging that first call to book an appointment.
Compelling original content speaks to your readers’ emotions about their smiles while providing valuable information about what to expect at their first visit and through the years.
Benefits of custom content:
- Encourage increased traffic and website growth with 100% original, compelling content
- Support your practice’s culture and philosophy
- Stand out among both general and specialty dental practices in your area
- Establish authority in the dental field by educating patients
- Complement your social media, paid advertising, and email marketing
- Consistent and reliable quality for ongoing content
You will work closely with one of our experienced copywriters with extensive knowledge of both general and specialty practices in the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
- Complete a copywriting questionnaire to identify your practice focus
- Your copywriter will research your local area and the nearby competition
- Set up a conference call with your copywriter to determine your style, language, and target demographic to use in your writing
- Review a copywriting sample with a chance to make changes to the details and style, if needed
- Review the final product and make any edits before your site goes live
- Developing a working relationship with your copywriter is beneficial, as they help you express your voice and speak to the patients who are searching for you.
Dentists who want to tackle the copywriting process on their own often benefit from professional guidance from one of our copywriters. Your copywriting coach and editor will help your content hit all the points while maintaining professionalism and accuracy. Our copywriters will also help you keep your copy simple and accessible for your readers.
Working in conjunction with a project manager, we will set up goals to help you complete the copywriting process in a timely and effective manner.
- Copywriting coaching consultation
- Sample writing submission and feedback
- Regular telephone meetings with your copywriter
- Editing and formatting support
- Stock and custom images
- Content originality verification
Work with a dedicated professional copywriter to produce polished and professional copywriting that finds the right balance between informative and engaging. We can guarantee our copy is welcoming and easy for patients to digest.
If you choose to write your own website content, our team is there for you! With Copywriting Coaching, your practice will work with a dedicated writer who will act as your coach throughout your website build process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Successful websites require a significant amount of copy. In many cases, completing the copy may require completing 10,000 words or more. If you have a bustling practice, it may be difficult for you to complete the writing on your site so it can be launched in a timely fashion.
- Grammar matters! We know you want to put your best foot forward when it comes to your website. If your writing or grammar skills need some brushing up, it’s important to do so before tackling your website.
- Originality is key. Google knows if you copy and will penalize you.
- Keep it compelling. Remember, you are trying to lure new patients to your office, not bore them to death with scientific jargon. Have your audience in mind when you are writing and keep it at their level.
Do you want to see more or still have questions? To learn more about the products and services we offer, explore our resource library.
Between your years of study to become a dentist and your years of practice, you are well-versed in the language...Read more
FAQ pages, though seemingly simple, can provide significant value to your customers and your business. A well-thought-out FAQ page will...Read more