Great Dental Websites is seeking a full time Jr. Web Developer to help us work on client projects and our ever expanding content management system.
We’ve helped over 400 dentists market themselves online, with services ranging from simple websites to full-service, ongoing marketing. Great Dental Websites has tripled its staff and doubled revenue in the last year, and we don’t see any signs of slowing down.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to diversify marketing and lead channels for new business.
Do you have some experience building websites with HTML and CSS? Can you code HTML by hand? Know the Box model cold? Want to learn more? Then you’re perfect We’ll teach you the best practices of building “themes” for CMS systems, and gradually get into server-side programming languages so you can build new features and contribute to our ever growing software platform.
– Ability to slice, dice and manipulate PSDs with Photoshop
Nice to have
– Has a basic understanding of version control (git)
– server-side programming experience, double bonus for Coldfusion/CFML
– CSS Preprocessor experience LESS/SASS
– Exposure to MVC architecture pattern
To Apply, please do ALL of the following:
1) Please submit your resume 2) Tell us why you think you’re a great fit (in email is fine) 3) Tell us your salary requirements 4) Please read the paragraph thoroughly Please through this Craigslist posting. Please avoid calling or emailing us via other channels so we can keep everything organized. And most importantly, please include the word “bicuspid” in the subject line so we know you read this full job description, and so that our software can filter applicants accordingly. Please make sure you do all of the above!
Please no recruiters, and no offshore companies.
Great Dental Websites is currently seeking an additional mid-level SEO Analyst to maintain a client load comprised of dental practices. The right person is organized, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable in white hat SEO tactics.
The right candidate would be joining a team of intelligent, hard working professionals. The group operates as a team, so you must be willing and able to lend a hand when needed, offer ideas to improve the functionality and processes, and take feedback and suggestions from other members.
This is a full time, salaried position. The SEO Analyst would report to the Director of Marketing Services.
The right SEO Analyst would eventually grow into a supervisory position, mentoring and helping junior SEOs and interns with their clients.
Great Dental Websites values ongoing education and professional development. We encourage all staff, regardless of their position, to take on a side project in an area that interests them. Using company time, current employees have created new services and products, spent time educating themselves on the industry (through internet resources/courses), and cross training into other departments.
In the past, we have also sent employees to conferences and lectures in Denver, Seattle, Las Vegas, and Breckenridge. We also have ongoing monthly lunch and learns, keeping everyone involved in industry trends and updates.
Please submit your resume, cover letter (in email is fine), and salary requirements through this Craigslist posting only. Absolutely no calls, chats, walk-ins, etc. Please include the word “Crown” in the subject line so that our software can filter applicants accordingly. Only completed applications will be considered.